Data Center Co-location
Co-location allows University departments to host compute infrastructure in Enterprise Infrastructure’s co-location Data Center located in the Hill Center for Mathematical Sciences on the Busch campus.
The Hill Data Center offers a secure, environmentally controlled space with conditioned power supported by utility and emergency generator backup power.
Benefits of Co-location:
- More efficient and reliable cooling and power delivery to compute than typical data rooms
- Increased energy savings in terms of cooling supported by hot / cold aisle configuration with hot or cold containment options
- Servers, storage and network equipment are located in climate controlled environment with remote monitoring and automated alerting capabilities
- Power reliability and redundancy is achieved with redundant power paths from the data center UPS to dual rack PDUs
- Power delivery service is 208VAC 50/60 amp 3-phase, with branch circuit monitoring
- Facility security including restricted and audited key card access, monitored fire and life safety systems, video surveillance, and lockable rack space
- Life and facility safety supported by dual fire detection and suppression technology and automated and manual Emergency Power Off (EPO) configuration
- The facility has 24 x 7 on-site operations coverage
For more information regarding co-location services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org